Hotels at Bandung
Nice and Affordable Hotels at Bandung
Looking for nice and cozy hotels at Bandung? We provide hotels voucher in Bandung with affordable rate, and guarantee you even lower rate than the hotels would offer you.
As the leading tours and travel agency in Bandung, we provide not only Bandung tour packages, but also help you find a good, yet affordable accommodation in the city of Bandung.
Since the city of Bandung has developed itself into a resort city with travelers coming mainly from Jakarta and Malaysia, the number of hotels at Bandung is increasing rapidly, too. However the best location would be those located at higher land of Bandung, which is at the northern part of Bandung. So in order to guarantee that you get the best accommodation in Bandung with reasonable rate, please read the tips below.
Hotels at Bandung – Tips
In order that you get a good accommodation in Bandung during your holiday here, be sure to follow the following tips:
– Always pre book your hotel
It is not surprising that many travelers have difficulty finding accommodation in Bandung, especially on weekends and national holidays. Therefore to avoid being stranded in nowhere, it is highly suggested that you pre book the hotel before you even come to Bandung.
– Always be sure to know what the condition of the hotel is
You can get this information from the internet (tripadvisor.com) or from others who have stayed there previously.
Recommended Hotels at Bandung
Below are some of most recommended hotels at Bandung. Please feel free to contact us for reservation:
- Alam Permai Hotel, starts at Rp 260,000 per night
- Aston Primera Pasteur Hotel (4 star hotel), starts at Rp 699,000 per night
- Aston Tropicana Hotel (4 star hotel), starts at Rp 699,000 per night for weekdays and Rp 799,000 per night for weekends
- Gumilang Regency Hotel (3 star hotel), starts at Rp 599,000 per night
- Imperium Hotel (3 star hotel), starts at Rp 450,000 per night for weekdays and Rp 515,000 per night for weekends
- Karang Setra Hotel (3 star hotel), starts at Rp 425,000 per night
- Mutiara Hotel (3 star hotel), starts at Rp 455,000 per night for weekdays and Rp 525,000 per night for weekends
- Mitra Hotel (3 star hotel), starts at Rp 425,000 per night for weekdays and Rp 450,000 per night for weekends
- Grand Pacific (3 star hotel), starts at Rp 495,000 per night for weekdays and Rp 625,000 per night for weekends
- Naval Hotel (2 star hotel), starts at Rp 385,000 per night for weekdays and Rp 435,000 per night for weekends
Other information we provide:
– Bandung Travel Agent